Photo of the Day
The scriptures of the skies.
Image by digitalpimp.
Intramuros, Manila, Philippines
Statue of King Carlos IV of Spain. Erected in 1824 at Plaza De Roma in Intramuros, Manila.
Explore #48, November 18, 2009
This is a stack of 13 five-minute shots (1:05:00) with a separate exposure for the subject.
My first attempt on star trail photography and I don’t think I’m ever gonna do it again. 🙂
Why, you ask?
1. I’m not a fan of waiting.
2. My cam can’t handle long exposures very well.
3. Getting bitten by mosquitos isn’t exactly my idea of fun.
4. I just learnt that exceeding just minutes longer than your ideal exposure time will give you fat streaks, hence, uneven trails.
5. And I’m not a fan of waiting. 🙂